Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital M
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:28:12 -0500

feli,

I've traveled with my Leica Valloy before. Not only did I develop negs on
the road, but I printed too. Even processed to
archival standards. Overall it was probably comparable to hauling around a
laptop (and monitor as who can make adjustments on a lcd screen) and Epson
printer.

I made 6x9 prints on 8x10 paper in my traveling darkroom. It took some
effort, but it was worth it. Some prints, I know, are still on display at
far off places. There's just something special about a silver print.
Somewhat reluctantly, I seem to be spending more time with digital.

Dave