Subject: [Leica] reference books
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:02:13 -0700

Can anyone recommend a good reference book(s) that cover the
seemingly endless list of lenses and acessories that Leica
has made over the years? I thought I read somewhere that over
the years they have produced something like 5000 products.

- --

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999
        Feli di Giorgio * Compositing Supervisor * DIGITAL DOMAIN
       * Ext. 3074

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <> (Re: [Leica] reference books)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <> (Re: [Leica] reference books)