Subject: [Leica] A different image from New York...
From: "tlianza" <tlianza@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:47:48 -0400

Hi All,

I had to travel to New York this week end.... I lost a relative in the World
Trade Center Disaster and I had a baptism to go to.  One sad moment, but it
was balanced by a happy moment.  My recording of this event can be found at

http://www.lianza.org/tlphotos/Day(s)after.html

I used the M6 with a Rapidwinder from Tom A.  I was pleased with the speed
that I could aquire the images.  The winder was very quiet and it didn't
disturb the family as the baby was anoited. It was a beautiful moment and I
was glad I was able to catch it for the parents.  It was very dark in
there....glad I decided to use 800 film.

As usual, all comments welcome.

Tom Lianza
Technical Director
Sequel Imaging Inc.