Subject: Re: [Leica] 50th anniversary :-)
From: Eric Calderwood <eric.calderwood@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:21:27 +0100

> At 08:35 PM 9/16/01 -0700, Ted Grant wrote:
>> I'd like to share my anniversary with you. And for me it's a feel good thing
>> at the moment. Tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of my first published news
>> photograph in the Ottawa Citizen newspaper, Ottawa, Canada.
>> 17 September 1951! :-)

Ted,

Although I mainly lurk , ( best to keep quiet when you don't know that
much), I would like to add my best wishes to all of the previous as
You were one of the first ,if not the first to welcome me onto the LUG.
May we all be here to celebrate your next 50th anniversary !!!!! :-)

Best Regards
Eric