Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW 36
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 20:36:04 -0500

Thank you Nathan.
      I was a little bit reluctant to play that combination as my picture of the
week, especially just after the "Molly's Rest" picture; I go to church,and I'm
involved in my parish, but I'm not full of zeal.  That said, I do try to make my PAW
a chronicle of life in this little town, since I spend so little time in urban areas
these days, I look for the uncommon in the commonplace.

      The photograph was indeed taken at Evening Prayer Tuesday night.  I was moved
to photograph my wife in prayer just after that bidding. While it was being read, she
wept,  and I knew that if I used the picture, I would have to somehow put it into
context, therefore I quoted it.

Thanks again for your comment.

Sonny Carter
http://www.sonc.com