Subject: [Leica] Grateful for honest LUGers
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:49:06 -0400

I wish to say that I just competed the purchase of a 21mm Elmarit f/2.8
ASPH lens from fellow LUGers George Day.  It was just delivered by Fed
Exp.  The lens is exactly as George described.  I have to go out and
shoot a roll of slides to check it out but it is a pleasure to deal with
the honest people on the LUG.  George is trying to sell his 75mm lens.
If you are looking for one, contact George at george@rdcinteractive.c.
You will be a satisfied purchaser.

Thank you, George.

Ken Lassiter