Subject: RE: [Leica] Terror
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen2001@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 06:22:34 -0400 (EDT)

And the US government - which means the citizens of
the US - has not only formally appologized to those
Japanese Americans and their survivors, but has paid
reparations. Any US citizen with an education and a
vague sense of history understands that what was done
to the Japanese American citizens during WWII was
utterly inexcusable. But I doubt that you will find a
single non-pacifist citizen of the US who will say
that fighting WWII was wrong.

So lets cut the BS, shall we. Peace is clearly better
than war - and that's something the monsters who
struck the US should have thought of before they
boarded those planes. And it's something that the
nation's that harbored those monsters should have
thought of.

B. D.