Subject: Re: [Leica] Terror
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:31:39 +0800

Just last week I watch a CNN interview with Rumsfeld and he openly
supported the use of American made high tech weapons for summary
executions of suspected PLA militants.  It made me sick.  I am not sure
if the Bush administration is interested in peace in the Middle East.

Message from "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com> (Re: [Leica] Terror)