Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachome processing
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 06:38:38 +0200

Hi Pascal,

I am really surprised to hear that. I have now been living in Switzerland for 1
1/2 year and have used Kodachrome as my primary slide film. The processing in
Lausanne has been excellent, I cannot recall a single frame that was scratched
or had dust on it.

Also, you do have excellent E6 labs in Brussels, so you should be able to get
good Fujichrome there.

Nathan

Pascal wrote:

> Ken,
>
> I feel sympathy for you. Had the same experience with Kodak in Europe
> (developed in Lausanne, Switzerland). My slides came back with dust stuck
> forever in the emulsion, plus all sorts of other dust particles which could
> be blown away but were a pain to remove. I've given up on Kodak since.
>
> However, I have to admit that, at least, the Kodachrome slides did not have
> any scratches very much unlike the Fujichromes I get back from other labs...
>
> Pascal
> NO ARCHIVE

> See my Leica pages at http://www.leicapages.com

- --