Subject: Re: AW: [Leica] Terror
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@home.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:55:50 -0600

Yes Pascal; I read the Nato press release very very "*carefully*" twice
prior to posting. My "blanket statement", in context, with everything
else I wrote still stands.

What do you believe this Nato's Press Release really means, especially
in light of today's specific information regarding the individuals who
flew the civilian aircraft into civilian buildings full of people?

What do you know of Mohammed Atah recently of Hollywood, Florida?

In the end it doesn't really matter what you or I believe the Nato
countries do or do not mean. Nato will make their intentions known soon
enough.

Your thoughts are most welcome off list.

Regards,

Greg