Subject: RE: [Leica] Terror
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:18:55 -0500

>>It is just a few people acting for the camera. (Propaganda)

I agree wholeheartedly. Keep in mind that those folks form impressions of us
based on what they are told in their country. And we are not represented in
a positive light. I grew up on cartoons and movies in the 1950's that
portrayed Japanese and Germans as the enemy 10 years after the end of the
war. I cannot blame Palestinian children for believing that this was a
victory. We haven't looked at the world through their window. And they are
children.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA