Subject: Re: [Leica] we're ok
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:53:50 -0700

That's one of the several points that would make you think the same way as
they do, the terrorists. They seem NOT to care about the answers coming from
any other. They simply act, produce facts like they did yesterday.
You, as an intelligent folk, should have to think further. And act the less.
- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com