Subject: Re: [Leica] disaster in NY
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:29:14 -0400

Both towers of the World Trade Center have collapsed.  One wing of the
Pentagon is apparently badly damaged and on fire.  There are unconfirmed
reports of a car-bomb explosion in front of the State Department.  I can't
connect to any of the wire service via the web, but am listening to
National Public Radio as I tape this.

Words fail at the moment.

Chandos