Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodachome processing
From: "rp johnson" <rpjohnson2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:59:06 -0700

> > Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
> I don't know where they send it Ted!
> I thought they said it was Vancouver!
> I like shooting Astia and Kodak Ektachrome VS.
> But what will it look like in 10 years?
>

> Mark Rabiner
>
> Portland, Oregon
> USA

I have been told that Kodachrome film is developed in Tukwila (a southern
suburb of Seattle).  When I have shot a roll or so, it usually is back the
next day or so (depending on what time of day I turn it in at the local
photo store).

My local photo store does not sell Kodachrome and sometimes they  sort of
chide me for using this "environmentally unsafe product".  I figure if it is
developed in Tukwila, what do I care if the kids are all mutants.  Serves
'em right for moving to the suburbs.

Let them eat funny colored cake!   is my motto.

RP Johnson

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Kodachome processing)