Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA M6 TTL 0.85 LHSA Black Paint FOR SALE
From: Mike Gil <dtt2150@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:39:34 -0700 (PDT)

Steve,

I have the Dragon 2000, which is a Millennium black
paint M6 TTL with a .85 finder. I also feel that the
camera seems much soother than my M6 .85 non-TTL, I
haven't figure out whether its how the black paint
feels in my hands or is it the actual gears inside.
Does someone have an insight into the difference
between the regular M6's and the black paint models.

Mines already has several flaws on it.  They actually
are surface scratches on the paint finish but no brass
showing yet.  I think this finish is very durable.  It
is better than the rubbed black finish you get with
the black finish after some use.

I remember the first time I dropped it and didn't see
any deep cuts in the finish.

Mike Gil