Subject: RE: [Leica] Photographing stage performances--help!
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 13:54:41 -0500

Nathan,

Thanks. I've used Provia 400F. Not much so far, only about 10 rolls. But I
really like it. I think it will replace E200 as a fast slide film for me.
Currently I'm trying to decide if I like Provia 100F more than E100. I
really like E100SW. I haven't been shooting enough chrome film to really
give it a comparison.

I've been shooting mainly neg film for convenience. Plus, I'm very
comforable with Supra 400 for most things. But I prefer having trannies as
the end result. I can't seem to have it both ways!

Dave