Subject: RE: [Leica] Storage for filters, adaptors, front and rear caps, etc.
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:35:16 -0500

Thanks, Henry!

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Henry
Ambrose
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2001 7:56 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: [Leica] Storage for filters, adaptors, front and rear caps,
etc.

I have my gear in a large metal cabinet thats about the size of a big
refrigerator. Its full of shelves and holds a lot of stuff. Double
doors,
lockable handle (although anyone with a screwdriver could open it) I may

add some very small shallow drawers to hold all the little stuff that is

currently shoved to the back in piles. Its the kind of cabinet that
might
be used ot hold office supplies. They are made by many manufacturers in
various levels of quality so you should be able to find one to fit your
budget and tastes. A Google search "metal storage cabinets" turned up
pages and pages, here's one:
http://www.dickblick.com/zz512/26/products.asp?param=0&ig_id=3082

Henry