Subject: [Leica] M6 Motor-M [#14408]
From: K K Hui <kkhui@netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:34:14 +0800

Seeking user feedback on Motor-M for M6 please.

I tried it once and in my mind I have some concern. The torque produces
by the motor seems be putting too much stress on both the take-up spoon
mechanism and the shutter curtain (remember the M curtain is made of
rubberized cloth!) which (M6) I believe were not designed for this setup
originally!  And how does it compare to the Rapidwinder produced by Tom
A ?

Thanks

KK Hui