Subject: Re: [Leica] winder m4-2 question
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 13:08:11 -0500

Chandos, I had one of the Late M4-2 winders, and while it
worked nicely, It made that characteristic "thunk."  I did
not know about the fix at that time, so I sold it to Chris
CHung in Hong Kong, (with a heads up about the noise.)

When I found about the tweak, I told Chris, but he'd alread
gotten out his tire tool and jacked up the winder  chassis
and figured out the problem.  He says it works nicely.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com