Subject: RE: [Leica] Hybrid Leica M/Contax G systems
From: DBaker9128@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 02:07:23 EDT

Jeffery wrote:
"I only go to the Contax system when I think I won't have time to focus
(especially when shooting wide open), and if I'm planning to use color film.
I have only the four most common (read: least expensive) lenses for the
Contax. For B&W, I prefer
Konica, Canon, Leica, and Bessa rangefinders. I get better results from them,
and I like the accuracy and predictability of manual focus."

Thanks for the input Jeffery. I shoot mostly chromes and some color print
film with my G1 but I am curious, why do you feel the Zeiss lenses for the
Contax G don't give as good of results in B&W?
Thanks
Doug from Tumwater