Subject: Re: [Leica] New WA zoom viewfinder review
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 22:10:48 -0600

Another solution is to switch the wind lever to an M3/2 type. It has a bit
of a serrated protruding hook at the end which allows you to flip it out
even if a flash or viewfinder is mounted. The lever costs around $40CAN and
is easily changed with the appropriate split ring wrench. It does contact
the shutter dial when pushed home which should lead to some charming wear
marks.

Having said all that, I have a brand new Rapidwinder coming from Tom A. soon
and that is the best solution.

John Collier