Subject: [Leica] SF20 questions/ I need a logic check.
From: Roy Feldman <royfel@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 11:56:54 -0400

I'm working on a project that requires a consistent look, I've decided to
shoot with Provia 100f ( @80iso) and M's. I have found the SF 20 (TTL mode)
with EV at -.7 is a real nice fill but on sunny days I'm at f16.5 and the
flash only has a range of about 4 feet (@-7EV). If I add a 1 stop ND I would
double that distance? Recommendation for ND manufacture that will FOR SURE
allow the hoods to fit on the lenses (35/f2 asph,24/f28 new,21 new and 50f2
new, 75 old. I once bought a B+W which would not allow the hood to fit  .
I misplaced the SF booklet; what is the coverage with the diffuser on? 24mm
or 28mm?
I am working on a book to document the renovation of the Ford Rouge Plant
which is currently the largest private construction project in the US ( $2
billion budgeted) and my photos will be used in the visitor center and a
potential book. It's a three year assignment, fun so far.
Roy Feldman-
Photographer/ Ford Photographic
rfeldma1@ford.com-