Subject: [Leica] LEICA M6 TTL 0.85 LHSA Black Paint FOR SALE
From: Bamalama54@cs.com
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 18:38:19 EDT

LEICA M6 0.85 TTL LHSA BLACK PAINT #272xxx FOR SALE. This is a BEAUTIFUL
camera. I feel blessed to have it. However, I just can't bring myself to use
it out of fear of putting wear on its finish.

It seems likely this Leica is destined to be a collector's item. Maybe
someone who collects Leicas would be interested in having it. Or someone not
afraid of using it as it was intended.

It has one VERY small flaw on its finish. Otherwise, it is like new in its
box with all documents. The warranty cards have been registered with Leica.
As most of you probably know, the warranty is not transferable.

Compared with my other Leica M6, this camera seems smoother and quieter in
its operation. As I said before, its appearance is very beautiful.

I will consider all realistic offers sent directly to my email address:
bamalama54@cs.com

Thanks.
Steve

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@gmx.net> (Re: [Leica] LEICA M6 TTL 0.85 LHSA Black Paint FOR SALE)