Subject: Re: [Leica] couple more 360 pans
From: Steve Rowell <steverowell@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 08:41:15 -0700 (PDT)

This shot does it for me. I think the "photography" is
raised a notch on this one. Does that make sense? I
think your street stuff makes it because they combine
"moments" with top notch craft. The combination of two
difficult tasks raises the photograph to a meaningful
level, IMHO. This pan reaches that level, for me. Nice
shot.

Steve Rowell
Denton, TX

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/360/wasteground-crop1.jpg