Subject: Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica which
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 20:36:05 -0400 (EDT)

> > From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
> >
> > Do people here enjoy using Nikon or Canon or Minolta (which is Leica's
> > business partner) or any other brand? I bet that some here can claim domain
> > on the disposable camera (especially underwater ones) hehehe...

In approximate descending order of use:

leica M6 0.85 classic once/every few days
contax t2
contax t
leica M6 0.72 classic once/week
rolleiflex 2.8F 12/24
hasselblad 503CW
hasselblad flexbody   once/month
hasselblad 500CM
minolta cle           once/year
n*k*n f3HP            once/decade (lately)
n*k*n f3
olympus xa            once

i do buy fuji qiucksnap flash's for my kids to use.

the contax t is new is i expect will drift upwards, the n*k*ns
and cle drifted downwards as soon as i got the first m6.  the m6 0.72
will drift downwards as a second body, as will the 500cm.  the xa
i bought 15 years ago because my original contax t was being repaired
and i only used that camera during that period of time.

nevertheless, i can't bring myself to sell any of my babies.

:-)

- -rei