Subject: Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leicawhichpeople here use ?
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 14:28:11 -0700

"R. Richard Hirtler" wrote:

> I do not have a blurry contacts/focusing
> issue with the M.  Presumably because of
> the manner in which a rangefinder focuses
> (split image).  Blurry vision or no, it's
> still easy to determine when an image is split. :-)

Indeed!  I wear glasses and my focusing eye is none to good, yet I can
often focus the M3 without wearing glasses.  In some situations I'll
not even realize that I'm bare-eyed. I have a hard time with the M2,
though, and have to wear my glasses for the .72 finder.  I'd probably
have to wear a telescope to use the .58 finder <g>.
- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net
"Why should I use a meter?  What if the darn thing broke on me
when I was out making a photograph? Then what would I do?"