Subject: Re: [Leica] couple more 360 pans
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 15:27:01 -0500

> on 9/6/01 1:22 PM, Steve LeHuray at icommag@toad.net wrote:
>
>> OK, I admit I am still confused. I thought 360 degree was a complete circle,
>> these are maybe 180 degrees.
>
> Why do you say that? They are true 360s I promise you. The left and right
> sides of the picture join up perfectly.

I must be dense, because when i scroll it (sideways) i never have the
feeling that i am seeing the back. And on my monitor i see where it ends on
the left and the right. I saw another 360 posted around the time you started
doing this where when scrolling you definately left feeling you saw the back
part, plus the scroll was continous.

So for example on your latest 360 post on the top one with the skyline I
keep thinking i should see lake Ontario go by, or Don Mills or something.

sl