Subject: Re: [Leica] couple more 360 pans
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:54:07 -0400

John, I love those panoramas -- all mine have been multiple frame paste-ups,
which have their own peculiar charm, but I wonder what if anything can be
done to minimize the distortion? I'm thinking of a three-frame view i
remember of  Fenway Park -- three 8x10 transparencies in which the lines
seem to be straighter and the view more like looking out windows, as opposed
to the wonderful liquid views you are producing.

How many frames compose that underpass original? What would stitching 50mm
frames look like?

(And I'm still waiting to see the vert-a-ramas)

Bill Harting