Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's picture of Week 35
From: "Maira Egle" <egle@lrpv.lv>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 14:13:50 +0300

Dear Nathan, you've captured the moment!

I truly believe the picture is above average;
I just would like it to be even better - with that remark of mine I wanted
to point out:  if you'd moved just a wee-little bit to the left or right the
moment you pressed the shutte - in order to avoid the black line sticking
out of the guy's head.- you'd accomplish this - and more!

And you had the lux wide open, right?

M.

> Maira,
>
> The idea was to show two guys talking in a bar, not just two guys talking.
So
> I feel that the background is needed, even if it may be a bit crowded.
BTW,

Message from "Maira Egle" <egle@lrpv.lv> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's picture of Week 35)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's picture of Week 35)