Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's picture of Week 35
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 19:45:35 -0400

That's okay - it certainly works for me, the way you shot it. My
personal prejudice is toward "loose" framing, which, I believe, gives
more of a sense of the subject's environment.

B. D.

Message from "Maira Egle" <egle@lrpv.lv> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's picture of Week 35)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's picture of Week 35)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's picture of Week 35)