Subject: [Leica] Re: your mail
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:23:16 -0400 (EDT)

my m6 .72 CAME BACK from leica with a slight vertical misalignment.
i'm going to send it back.  i didn't even realize what the problem was,
except that upon testing the body, i found it somewhat difficult and
unpleasant to focus.  when i went to my other m6, the difference was obvious.
so the .72 is going to go back, as soon as margaret/lillian is born on
friday.

- -rei