Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's picture of Week 35
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 05:58:18 -0700

Nathan showed and wrote:

>>> This week's shot is a typical Leica picture: low light, fast lens, fast
> film, no flash, the subjects unaware of being photographed. These are
> two of my co-workers in a bar, shot with the M3 and 50mm Summilux on
> Delta 3200. Exposure was f1.4 at either 1/30 or 1/60 sec.
>
> http://www.wajsman.com/35.jpg<<<<<

Nathan,

Right on the mark for what I preach....... light -- eyes -- action! The
light, available... the eye of the right subject .... the hands in action.
One couldn't ask for anything more!

Along with the complete concentration of subjects.  Right well done lad!

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant