Subject: Re: [Leica] Tetenal color developer tablets
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 05:54:50 -0500

Last year Tetenal announced a dry chemistry in tablet form for C41
process called COLORTEC C-41 PHOTOTABS. I contacted Jobo USA (US importer
for Tetenal) and they told me to watch for the product to be brought to
the US this summer. Summer has come and is almost gone and still no
tablets. I am interested in them because they solve a common problem for
low volume users, that  being liquid chemistry going bad before you can
use it!

Read about them here:
http://www.tetenal.com/daten/is017uk.htm
(scroll down to COLORTEC C-41 PHOTOTABS)

Has anyone had any experience with these products?

Thanks,
Henry Ambrose