Subject: [Leica] I absolutely love this newsgroup!
From: "Fred Sears" <edseas2@shore.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 20:38:01 -0400

What fun we are having discusssing everything unrelated to Leica!  As a new
member I am so glad that I joined this group!  I am incredibly interested in
everyone's personal opinions about everyone else!  Thanks for making this
such an informative place!

As someone who worked professionally for a newspaper as a photographer when
he was a kid , I'm sure I have nothing to offer you folks because I don't
know enough gossip.  So what if I had almost 50 pictures published.
Photography and Leica's aren't discussed here.

Also, last week I took delivery of my brand new M6 with 35/2 and just
ordered a 50/2 and am considering the purchase of the 90/2.8 but so what, it
doesn't have anything to do with gossip.

I think I'll check in again when folks have displayed a more mature attitude

Best of luck to you all,

Ed Seas