Subject: Re: [Leica] thief proof bag (was re: 900 messages long)
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:20:12 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/01 1:56:24 PM, cassidy@netaxs.com writes:

>You're certainly right about the Domke. The bottom line is that any
>>should bag draws thieves....;-)
>>
>>B. D.
>
>b.d. my friend, you're still thinking inside the box --
>
> http://shop.store.yahoo.com/netkidswear/diaperbags1.html
>
>a gerber five in one diaper bag with a spare platex bottle sticking up
>out
>of the open side pocket and a ring of plastic keys on it -- dust lightly
>with baby powder for that fresh baby bottom scent. a bag only a mother
>would steal.
>
>kc

  OMG, this is SOOOO true.  I know someone who actually did this and NEVER
had any trouble with her gear being molested.  Only she had a spare (unused
diaper) prominently displayed and found that folks would happily veer out of
her way rather than even come in contact with the "dreaded poo bag."

Kim

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] thief proof bag (was re: 900 messages long))