Subject: [Leica] OT/ suggestions ...
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 12:10:44 -0700

I'm simply copying and pasting the text I posted to the BigNeg list
yesterday 'cause I think in here will find imagination, creative people
willing to help me develop an idea I don't know how to face to.
So, here's the text:

Hello,

I got a bellows really big.
I have no idea how to make it become as a bellows of a real camera.
On one of the ends there's a black metal plate attached measuring about
18x24 cms. and with a cut off of about 10x15 cms.
On the other end there's a black metal frame of about 50x60 or more cms.
The bellows is in like new condition.
Maybe someone out there has any idea to make figure out how could this
bellows be a part of a great camera...
I'd like to hear all kind of ideas, suggestions and everything you'd like to
imagine about lenses, lensboards, films, film holders, Polaroid or whatever
the like...

I hope this could be taken as a project to be taken by the list.
I have experience managing Linhof Technika and Kardan cameras and would love
to be done reality my dream if I can get some big negative to be printed as
we actually we contact prints.

Any helping matter would be strongly appreciated.
In addition I'd like to state that I'm scheduled as a photographer to have
an exhibition in the next year at the most important place where an artist
would love to be shown. At least in South America or rather in Argentina or
rather yet in Buenos Aires where I live.
That place is known by Centro Cultural Recoleta and is belonging and
supported by the Buenos Aires City Government.

Many thanks in advance.

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com