Subject: Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 13:54:08 +0200

Barney writes:

> If this is how you feel then perhaps it would
> be best if you left.

As I've said, Leica lists are few in number.  Additionally, they all seem to be
similarly afflicted, which does lend credibility to the Leica-owner stereotype.
And I do prefer to be subscribed to some list that is oriented (at least
nominally) towards discussion of Leica equipment.  Besides, I'm usually pretty
good at deciding for myself to which lists I prefer to subscribe, without
assistance from anyone else.

Message from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)
Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)
Message from Barney Quinn <barney@ncep.noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)