Subject: [Leica] Dante Week Y
From: "dante@umich.edu" <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 01:42:32 -0400

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~dante/paw/settimana.html

Snaps from my weekend (the sections covering the Stella family reunion and
the Montreaux-Detroit festival are not done yet - because they are color and
I can't do that in the spare bathroom).

Yes, the framing in the scanner is sloppy.

There is only one picture of any merit.  Can you tell me which?

There are two where I learned that stopping down to f/16 and using a filter
can vignette a 21.

There are a couple indicating to me that a clean 50/1.4 Nikkor-SC is a
world-beater.

Dante

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Dante Week Y)