Subject: RE: [Leica] dim witted
From: "Mark Wrigley" <xobhcnul@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 15:29:08 +1000

To those of you that feel offended by recent postings : you cannot hold the
poster responsible for *your* feelings.

I am beginning to treat this list in the same way that I treat the nightly
news on TV - as a good source of light entertainment, and on rare occasions,
informative.

And to ensure that I keep on topic, can anyone tell me if an M3 is supposed
to trip a flash unit when you turn the shutter speed dial to or from the
flash sync speed?

Mark Wrigley
Brisbane, Australia