Subject: [Leica] Trouble in paradise
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 19:19:37 -0800

Folks,

Let's all lighten up and keep things in perspective.

The LUG is supposed to be fun and informative.

If it's not either of those things for you, do something to make it that way.

If someone's becoming a pest or a given thread is getting heavy, let it go
& move on.

Or better yet, when you see trouble coming don't get involved at all.

*

No one here is going to change the world with the opinions expressed in
their posts to this list.

But you just might make a few people smile.

I'm not often optimistic or positive.

But I'm doing my best now because I think this list is worthwhile.

Hoping you do too, I remain

faithfully yours,

Guy Bennett

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> ([Leica] Printer Advice Sought)