Subject: RE: [Leica] dim witted
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 22:16:35 -0400

> Brian
>
> In fairness, the same has often been said of me and of other stalwarts on
> the List.  Annoyance is a part of progress, I guess.
>
> Marc

It's different with you (and me, I believe).  I believe you have a genuine
interest in the discussion, not just in inciting people.  It's the purpose
that's important, at least to me.  I also believe you know what you are
talking about.

I am in no means suggesting I support or do not support Brian's "issue", but
I thought that, in fairness, you are comparing, well, apples to eggs.