Subject: Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 19:36:55 -0400

At 05:15 PM 9/3/2001, you wrote:
>At 01:32 PM 9/3/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>>How do you set a filter? I have OE5 and a mac....TIA
>>trish
>>ternahan@gentlelens.net
>
>In Outlook Express, Go to the Tools menu, then Message Rules, then Blocked
>Senders.  Click the Add button, then type in the E-mail address you wish
>to block.  Select the button for blocking E-mail, Newsgroup, or
>both.  Since all mail from the LUG is addressed as coming from the sender
>(in your case, ternahan@gentlelens.net) only the specific address you
>block will be routed to the trash - all other LUG messages will continue
>to be displayed.

If you're using Eudora, be certain to put the filter for the individuals
you don't want to see ABOVE the filter that puts the LUG message in your
LUG folder.  Works for me...

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

This sig. line sanitized for your protection.

Message from "Kevin M. Bell" <newsgroups@camera-collectors.com> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)