Subject: Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Pinhole shot
From: William Gower <w.gower@home.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 19:02:01 -0400

Ted et. al

Just to avoid any confusion - my reply "Good for you George" referrers ONLY
to George's use of the pinhole body cap, and his decision to post pictures
using the aforementioned apparatus.

I realize there has been some bantering between Mr.Kenney and you, of which
I would like to make it implicitly clear that I wish no part of, nor will I
take sides in.

Regards

William