Subject: Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 11:34:00 -0500

Thanks, B.D.
     I earned the money for my first 35mm camera by cleaning
the floors in stairwells of apartment buildings in Germany.
It never crossed my "poor dim-witted"  mind to steal  to get
the camera.
    I was not a wealthy ex-pat; my father was a non-com in
the Air Force during the Cold War in the early 60's.

Regards,
SonC
http://www.sonc.com