Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--how do you prevent that from happening
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 19:38:40 -0700 (PDT)

Dan K. wrote:
I use paper bags given free by shops. My favourite is a Chinese roasted
sweet meat bag which is about A4 size looking at it from the side view.
Everybody knows the brand name and nobody in their right mind would
steal Chinese sweet meat. . . (snip)
That's not much consolation if your bag is stolen by a lunatic! ;-)

Regards,

=====
Ray