Subject: RE: [Leica] Printer Advice Sought
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 21:42:48 +0100

Guy Bennett wrote:

"Which printer would you recommend for basic, all-around, happy-snap-type
pictures?"

If A4 size is large enough, look at the new Canon S800. I use an Epson 1200
and an Epson 1270 (which I think is a 1280 in the US), and the Canon is
*much* better quality. The moment they ship an A3 version my credit card
will be out.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.