Subject: Re: [Leica] Life at the barber shop
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 11:29:51 -0400

Don-
I want to call this "Street Photography" as I consider that to be anywhere
people gather, meet, and interact. It happens on the 'street'- but when you
go out of the agora, into a shop, it becomes more intimate, and the real
texture of the neighborhood becomes really palpable.
I like the start you've made. I have a feeling that these are the type of
shots that your descendents will find in the 22nd century, and they will
marvel at life "Way back when!"
To me, this is the true beauty of photography, capturing those little slices
of life, and time- and cementing them into our collective memory. Keep up
the good work! I really enjoyed the shots, and they even brought back
memories for me, and I am only 53 years old!!!
Dan