Subject: Re: [Leica] how much can you fit in a Domke 803
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 08:04:33 -0700

The Domke 803 is my everyday shooting bag.  It'll comfortably hold an
M3 with either the current 90 Elmarit or 50 'cron attached, and M2
with a 35 'cron, and either the 90 or 50 unattached to a body.  A
Pentax digital spotmeter fits comfortably as well. I also carry four
filters, a 4"x5" grey card, a note pad, a couple of pens, an extra
wrist strap, a blower brush, and anywhere from four to twelve rolls of
film.

Duane Birkey wrote:

> When  I travel I often carry in my Domke 803 a R8 with 80-200.... M6 with 35
> f/2, M42 with 50 Summicron, a 24mm and about 10 rolls of Provia 100 and a
> set of spare batteries for the R8 and M6....

- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net