Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Best film scanner for use w/Leica optics?
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:35:44 -0400 (EDT)

joe,

i own the same scanner (though i upgraded to multi II software).
i'm pretty pleased with the quality.  i scan primarily for the web,
with 35mm 1600x2400, interpolated down to 600x400, and 6x6 at 2000x2000
interpolated down to 500x500.

i run it with a beige G3 mac, OS 8.5, into Photoshop LE.

precisely what kind of problems are you experiencing?  i cannot imagine
image quality to suffer as a function of computer components; i can
easily see speed or reliability suffering.

- -rei