Subject: [Leica] Best film scanner for use w/Leica optics?
From: "Richard J. Wyble" <rwyble@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:16:18 -0400

With apology for the off-topic question . . .

What is the 'net wisdom' regarding the best film scanners? I've been
using an HP Photosmart--which has died--and it can obviously be
improved upon? Any suggestions will be most appreciated -- I'm on a
MAC and whatever it is needs to be workable in that environment.

Opinions re: Nikon Coolscan III vs. Coolscan IV ED?

Private replies are certainly okay to avoid clutter in the list. Thank you!!

- --
Richard J. Wyble
<rwyble@bellatlantic.net>

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Best film scanner for use w/Leica optics?)